Clean usable clothing of all types for men, women and children.
This ‘n That Donation Guidelines
The Shop gratefully accepts your donations during hours indicated below. Please do not leave donations outside. Our volunteers answer the doorbell during business hours posted.
This ‘n That does not provide a pick-up service to our donors at this time.
Anyone desiring to drop off furniture donations should call This ‘n That to determine whether the shop has the need for or the space to accommodate your items. Large items such as oversized china cabinets (especially one piece items), entertainment centers and most office furniture are generally not accepted due to space and lack of personnel to handle these.
Hours of Operation
- Monday-9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (Shop is closed for restocking on Monday, but donations are accepted)
- Tuesday-Friday, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Closed Sunday and Monday
Jewelry(including broken pieces and single earrings), purses, shoes, boots, scarves, hats, gloves, belts, briefcases and luggage.
(in working order) including clocks, coffee makers and percolators, toasters, blenders, fans, hair dryers, heaters, small computers and flat screens, irons, microwaves, vacuum cleaners, boom boxes, and other gadgets.
Antiques, household furniture, small exercise/sports equipment(no treadmills), lamps, office accessories.
Note-upholstered items must be free of smoking odors and pet hair.
towels, shower curtains, kitchen towels and potholders, curtains, rugs, bedroom items (sheets, bed covers, pillows), tablecloths and vintage linens. Note: smoke-infused items should not be donated.
Books, seasonal items (decorations, costumes), cookware, silverware, glassware, china, collectibles, games, puzzles, health aids, notecards, small electronics, flat screen tvs, cd players, stereos (no console models), CDs, audio books, working electric hand tools(no gas powered tools), gardening items (hand tools, containers, bird feeders)
Children’s toys are acceptable if complete and have not been recalled by the manufacturer.
Pet items are accepted if clean and free of all remnants of pet hair from previous use.
Due to space and safety regulations, here are some items we cannot accept including:
- Box springs and mattresses
- Car seats of any kind
- Baby or child cribs with or without mattresses
- Large appliances (stoves, refrigerators, air conditioners, tvs other than flat screen)
- Kerosene heaters
- Large computers and copiers
- Paint and chemical products
- Guns and ammunition
- Home building materials including window blinds and wall to wall carpet
- Plumbing fixtures such as faucets used garden hoses
- Lighting fixtures or any electrical item requiring wiring in to work
- Items known to have been recalled
- Automobile parts or tires
- Opened cosmetics or personal care items.